Selling a home can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. First, you need a great realtor who understands the market and how to help sell your home. That’s where I come in. I will be with you every step of the way. To prove that, I will be sharing some tips and tricks in this blog, so check back often. Call/text me at: 931-237-1417 and I will answer all your questions.
If you are ready to sell your home, here are some tips to help you along the journey.
- Price your home accurately. I can help with this. I will give you a free market analysis of the homes that are selling in your area. That way we make sure that your home is priced accurately.
- Choose your agent. A great agent will be ready for any question you will throw at him/her. Including commission information. He/She will be able to give you a rough estimate of your out of pocket/take home.
- Stage your home to show its best features. Your agent will be able to better assist you if you are unsure. For example, if you have a large walk in closet, don’t have it cluttered with items. Let the potential buyer see the size of the closet. Declutter is a great way to begin your staging process.
- Be flexible with home showings. The more you can have your home shown, the more chance you have at getting a contract.
- Don’t be afraid to insist on the realtor using a professional photographer. I always use a professional photographer because they know how to show your home in the best light. In many cases, pictures are the first introduction a potential buyer has for your home.
- Respond promptly to an offer. Many offers have an expiration date. Your realtor will give you the offer, and you will have time to review it and let your realtor know. Just don’t dwell on it too long, you don’t want your offer to expire.