Whether you are buying or selling a home, you need an experienced Real Estate Professional to lead you toward your ultimate goal. The 5 Reasons You NEED a Real Estate Professional in your corner haven’t changed, but rather have been strengthened in recent months.
- Paperwork – Each state has different regulations regarding the contract paperwork needed for a sale. A real estate agent is an expert in their market and can guide you through the piles of paperwork necessary to have a successful sale.
- You found your home, now what? According to the ORRA, there are over 230 possible actions that you need to take place during every successful real estate transaction. A real estate agent has been in these situations before and know how to handle them.
- Negotiating- You may not realize how important negotiation is to a real estate transaction. There are multiple parties that will need to be negotiated with, regarding different items (not just price). There are at least 11 different people that you will have to be knowledgeable with and answer to.
- What is the home worth – Not only does a seller have to price the home correctly from the start, but you need someone who is not emotionally connected to your home as well as someone who can look up the prices in your location. That’s where the real estate agent comes in.
- What is really going on in the market? How do you know what is going on in your specific area? There is so much information out there regarding home sales, prices, mortgage rates…how do you know what pertains to you? As a seller you want it priced right for your location, as a buyer you want to know that you are not overpaying for the area. A real estate agent will know all this information and more.