To continue with our DIY journey this week, here is a recipe for reusable disinfecting wipes. There are different recipes out there but this is the one that has been repeated most often.
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tbsp dishwashing liquid
- 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 20 drops of essential oil (optional)
- jar or container with lid.
- Cloth (try old t-shirts)
- Add rags or clothes to your jar.
- In a bowl, mix up the ingredients and stir until baking soda is dissolved.
- Add to the jar of rags. You want this to cover the rags, so make sure to stir it around well.
- clean and reuse.