Use these fun hacks for the ultimate backyard barbecue.
- Keep the Ugly Bottles in the Fridge – Put condiments in a muffin tray and use popsicle sticks for labels.
- Avoid a Sticky Grill – Make sure your grill doesn’t have sticky grates by rubbing half an onion over it.
- DIY Individual Ice Cream Cups – Add individual scoops of ice cream to cupcake liners the night before and freeze. Simply serve at the party.
- DIY S’mores Pot – Use small terracotta pots, tin foil, and a little charcoal to make personal DIY s’mores roasters.
- Use Natural Mosquito Repellent – Use sage over a fire or on your grill (after cooking) as a natural mosquito repellent.
- Create Ambiance– Add fun lighting using your holiday lights.
- Set up Various Yard Games – Set up creative games like human ring toss, a three-legged race, or water balloon fights.
- Keep Your Drinks Cold – Freeze water balloons as ice to keep your beverages cold.
- Make fun Mocktails/Cocktails – Create a few mocktails that can be
easily turned into cocktails.
- Create a Giant Bubble Wand for Kids – Use a kiddie pool and a hula hoop to create a giant bubble wand.